The Board of Directors of AHSA Ltd has been monitoring the escalation of the number of people affected by Corona virus in Australia. Following the re-classification of the virus to pandemic and in consideration of the government request to avoid all non-essential travel the decision has been made to postpone the AGM scheduled for 28th March. Consideration was given whether to change the venue away from an airport motel but in the interest of member safety it was felt that the only responsible course of action was to postpone the meeting. A date for the meeting has not yet been determined as this will depend on when the threat to health is deemed suitably reduced.

The Board wishes to apologise for any inconvenience that this decision will cause but feel that it is the only responsible course of action at the present time.