The Board of Directors of the Arabian Horse Society of Australia would like to wish all our members and friends a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. Onward and upwards for a successful 2022!
We have been able to achieve quite a few things this year even with COVID Lockdowns, most noted are;
- Obtained an agreed by members constitution.
- Profitable 2021 Australian National Arabian Championships show.
- Produced a Code of conduct for directors, which re-enforces our values and behaviours and compels each board member to be accountable for their behaviour.
- Consistent and fair judges training, education and examinations through the very affective Judges and officials committee (JOC).
- Introduced Pony Club Horse of the year award.
- Regular Finance, Registry and events meetings between board meetings. (thanks Zoom!)
- Produced a regular Newsletter to keep members informed.
- Championed for Purebred classes to be kept at Canberra Royal.
- Achieved Financial Stability of the Society.